Terry Fox Research Institute Transdisciplinary Training Program in Cancer Research
Future Leaders Studentships in Transdisciplinary Cancer Research
The Terry Fox Research Institute Transdisciplinary Training Program in Cancer Research provides studentships to support the training of excellent students pursuing transdisciplinary cancer research at Queen's University.
Applications are invited from both Masters and PhD level students who will be beginning their studies in May or September 2016.
Eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Students must be entering their first research year in a Queen’s Graduate Program
- Students must already be accepted by the University and by a supervisor to pursue their graduate studies
- Students must be actively working on a transdisciplinary cancer research project during the span of the funding
Please submit the following:
- A brief letter (1 page maximum) from the student outlining their interest in transdisciplinary cancer research and what they hope to obtain from the Program
- A full CV, including any publications, awards and past experience in cancer research
- A letter from the student’s graduate supervisor containing a brief summary outlining the proposed transdisciplinary project, the suggested supervisory committee for the student’s degree program and a description of how these mentors will contribute to the transdisciplinary experience
- Application Checklist
Please send all documents listed in the Application Checklist (including the checklist) to Mark Andrews.
May 20, 2016