- L.C. Young, B.G. Campling, T. Voskoglou-Nomikos, S.P.C. Cole, R.G. Deeley and J.H. Gerlach. Expression of MRP-related genes in lung cancer: Correlation with drug response. Clin. Cancer Res. 5: 673-680 (1999).
- D.D. Ross, W.D. Yang, L.V. Abruzzo, W.S. Dalton, E. Schneider, H. Lage, M. Dietel, L. Greenberger, S.P.C. Cole and L.A. Doyle. Atypical multidrug resistance: breast cancer resistance protein messenger RNA expression in mitoxantrone-selected cell lines. J. Nat. Cancer Inst. 91: 429-433 (1999).
- S.P.C. Cole. Re: Characterization of MOAT-C and MOAT-D, new members of the MRP/cMOAT subfamily of transporter proteins. J. Nat. Cancer Inst. 91: 888 (1999) (letter).
- D.R. Hipfner, Q. Mao, W. Qiu, E.M. Leslie, M. Gao, R.G. Deeley and S.P.C. Cole. Monoclonal antibodies that inhibit the transport function of the 190 kDa multidrug resistance protein, MRP: Localization of their epitopes to the nucleotide binding domains of the protein. J. Biol. Chem. 274: 15420-15426 (1999).
- J.P. Machiels, A.S. Govaerts, T. Guillaume, B. Bayat, A.M. Feyens, E. Lenoir, J.C. Goeminne, S. Cole, R. Deeley, M. Caruso, A. Bank, M. Symann and V. D'Hondt. Retrovirus-mediated gene transfer of the human multidrug resistance-associated protein into hematopoietic cells protects mice from chemotherapy-induced leukopenia. Hum. Gene Ther. 10: 801-811 (1999).
- B.D. Stride, S.P.C. Cole and R.G. Deeley. Localization of a substrate specificity domain in the multidrug resistance protein. J. Biol. Chem. 274: 22877-22883 (1999).
- S.E.L. Mirski, J.H. Gerlach and S.P.C. Cole. Sequence determinants of nuclear localization in the and isoforms of human topoisomerase II. Exp. Cell Res. 251: 329-339 (1999).
- Q. Mao, E.M. Leslie, R.G. Deeley and S.P.C. Cole. ATPase activity of purified and reconstituted multidrug resistance protein (MRP1) from drug-selected H69AR cells. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1461: 69-82 (1999).
- D.R. Hipfner, R.G. Deeley and S.P.C. Cole. Structural, mechanistic and clinical aspects of MRP1. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1461: 359-376 (1999). (invited, peer reviewed)