- S.E.L. Mirski, K.E. Sparks, Q. Yu, A.J. Lang, N. Jain, B.G. Campling and S.P.C. Cole. A truncated cytoplasmic topoisomerase II in a drug resistant lung cancer cell line is encoded by a TOP2A allele with a partial deletion of exon 34. Int. J. Cancer 85: 534-539 (2000).
- S. Prechtl, M. Roellinghoff, R. Scheper, S.P.C. Cole, R.G. Deeley and M. Lohoff. The multidrug resistance protein 1: A functionally important activation marker for murine Th1 cells. J. Immunol. 164: 754-761 (2000).
- D.W. Loe, R.G. Deeley and S.P.C. Cole. Verapamil stimulates glutathione transport by the 190 kDa multidrug resistance protein, MRP1. J. Pharm. Exp. Ther. 293: 530-538 (2000).
- M. Gao, H. Cui, D.W. Loe, C.E. Grant, K.C. Almquist, S.P.C. Cole and R.G. Deeley. Comparison of the functional characteristics of the nucleotide binding domains of multidrug resistance protein 1. J. Biol. Chem. 275: 13098-13108 (2000).
- S.E.L. Mirski, T. Voskoglou-Nomikos, L.C. Young, R.G. Deeley, B.G. Campling, J.H. Gerlach and S.P.C. Cole. Simultaneous quantitation of topoisomerase II and isoform mRNAs in lung tumour cells and normal and malignant lung tissue. Lab. Invest. 80: 787-795 (2000).
- D.W. Loe, C.J. Oleschuk, R.G. Deeley and S.P.C. Cole. Structure-activity studies of verapamil analogs that modulate transport of leukotriene C4 and reduced glutathione by multidrug resistance protein MRP1. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 275: 795-803 (2000).
- Q. Mao, R.G. Deeley and S.P.C. Cole. Functional reconstitution of substrate transport by purified multidrug resistance protein MRP1 (ABCC1) in phospholipid vesicles. J. Biol. Chem. 275: 34166-34172 (2000).