Jennifer Flemming, MAS, MD
- Principal Investigator, CCE Division
- Level 2, Queen's Cancer Research Institute
- Kingston, Ontario
- K7L 3N6
- Telephone: 613-533-6000 extension 78524
- E-Mail: Jennifer.Flemming2@kingstonhsc.ca
- Member, Division of Cancer Care and Epidemiology, Cancer Research Institute, Queen's University
- Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology
Dr Jennifer Flemming joined the Faculty of Medicine at Queen’s University in 2014 as a member of the Division of Gastroenterology. She completed medical school at Dalhousie University (2006) and completed Internal Medicine (2009) and Gastroenterology training (2011) at Queen’s University. She then spent two years at the University of California San Francisco completing subspecialty training in Hepatology and Liver Transplantation as well as obtaining her Master’s Degree (MAS) in Advanced Clinical Research.
Dr. Flemming is a Southeastern Ontario Academic Medical Association (SEAMO) Clinician Scientist with 70% of her time protected for research activity. She is a member of the Cancer Care and Epidemiology (CCE) group at the Cancer Research Institute at Queen’s University with a cross appointment to the Department of Public Health Sciences. Her health services research program focuses on the epidemiology and natural history of cirrhosis, hepatitis C and primary liver cancers.
- Natural history and epidemiology of cirrhosis and hepatitis C
- Association between cirrhosis and primary liver cancers (hepatocellular carcinoma and intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma)
Last Modified: 2018-04-23