Gifts & Donations
However you choose to support the Cancer Research Institute at Queen's University, please be assured that your gift will be received with gratitude and used responsibly. Donations allow members of the Queen's Cancer Research Institute to initiate new pilot research projects, to support the institute's transdisciplinary training programs and to acquire new research infrastructure. Every donation counts.
Donations by Mail
To send a cheque or money order on a Canadian account from within Canada, please send your gift/donation to:
Gift Services, Office of Advancement
Kingston, ON K7L 3N6
Please note all cheques are to be made payable to Queen's University.
Donations from the United States
If you are sending a gift/donation from the United States (and you are not an alumni or family member), IRS regulations do not allow individuals to claim a deduction for gifts made directly to Queen's. In this case, donors are asked to review the "Give from Far Away: International Gifts" page or contact the Gift Services office for instructions 1.800.268.7837.
To make an online donation,
- Go to: https://www.givetoqueens.ca/qcri
- Indicate if it is an immediate gift, recurring gift, or payroll deduction (Queen's employees only)
- Enter the amount you wish to donate under Cancer Research Institute
- If desired, add an amount for the Queen's Fund, click on the "X" beside Queen's Annual Fund to remove from your gift basket, or leave it at $0.00.
- Click on the Continue to Step 2 button
Step 3 provides a summary of your gift/donation. Please review carefully before proceding to Step 4 and providing the payment information.
From the Management, faculty, staff and students of the Queen's Cancer Research Institute, thank you for your support!