At CCE, our mission is “Achieving the achievable in cancer control.”
Our division conducts multidisciplinary research across two streams:
- Our Health Services Research evaluates access to care, quality of care, system efficiencies and governance.
- Our Population Studies Research focuses on cancer risks associated with environmental exposures and cancer prevention strategies.
CCE by the numbers:
- 17 Principal Investigators and 7 staff
- 12 graduate students and postdoctoral fellows
- $2M in research funding in 2020/21
Tina Dyer, BHA, CHIM, CTR
Division of Cancer Care & Epidemiology
10 Stuart St., Level 2
Kingston, ON Canada K7L 3N6
P: 613-533-6000 ext. 78565