- Member, Division of Cancer Care and Epidemiology, Cancer Research Institute, Queen's University
- Associate Professor Department of Public Health Sciences, Queen's University
- Site Director, ICES-Queen's Health Services Research Facility
- Member, The Pharmacoepidemiology and Economics Research Unit, ICES
- ICES-Queen's Scientist, Queen's University
Dr. Johnson is a Professor in the Department of Public Health Sciences at Queen's University. She is also the Site Director of the Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences (ICES). She and Dr. Hugh Walker collaborate and have individual projects addressing research in health economics, some of which are focused on oncology. The team has completed projects relating to resource use and costs of palliative and end-of-life care in Ontario, and a similar project in follow-up care.
- health services research
- economic evaluations
- uncertainty in economic evaluations
- resource allocation/decision-making
Dr. Johnson's publications are available on PubMed.